S. Pedro Church
Although it was founded in the Middle Ages, the church here today is the result of reconstruction in the 18th century. Its style is late baroque and it is longitudinal in shape with a single nave and chancel. A bell tower is attached to the frontispiece and there are two symmetrical parts joined to the chancel. Its façade bears the coat of arms of St Peter: two crossed keys topped by the papal mitre. Inside we find the 16th century tomb of the famous prophet Gonçalo Annes Bandarra, who was buried here in 1545.