Parish Church / Nossa Senhora da Graça Church
This 18th century example of religious architecture in Largo do Adro, also known as Nª Srª da Graça, the patron saint of Castelo Novo, was possibly built in 1732. The façade faces west and is bordered by pilasters and a triangular cornice. The portal has straight frames with light decoration and is topped by a pediment with volutes interspersed with shells. There is an empty niche above. Two large side windows have triangular pediments and aprons with volutes. A portal in the southern façade also has a pediment with volutes and a cross resting on a sphere. Inside, in the right-hand chapel there is a Holy Trinity and in the left-hand chapel Christ on the Cross. On the altars beside the triumphal arch we can see Our Lady of Fátima and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It also has some images of artistic interests, such as that of Nª Srª da Serra, from Cabeço da Penha.