This building in Rua Direita is one of the best in the town. It is quadrangular with two storeys. It can be dated back to the 16th century and was remodelled in 1756, as shown by the engraving on the lintel of the main door. On top there is a pearled cross and a Maltese Cross, because one of the priests was Comendador of the Order of Malta. One of the upper floor windows has a small cross carved on the sill. It also has a strange cruciform mark on the right doorpost lying over an anagram of Cristo IHS.