Doble Ravelin– Blood Hospital
Of Vauban influence, the Doble Ravelin was built in the 18th century. It has a characteristic dual structure which explains its name. It is considered one of the most perfect bastions as it covers all flanks. The Blood Hospital was set up here in 1658 due to the many wounded occupying the jail and the town hall. The drawbridge, which was recently reconstructed, joined the redoubt and the cemetery, where there are still some tombstones today.