Linhares da Beira
Rua Direita – Largo da Misericórdia - 6360-080 , Linhares da Beira
In the centre of the pretty medieval village of Linhares, whose charter was granted in 1169 by King Afonso Henriques, is Casa Pissarra. It is an old, traditional granite village house and has been restored and adapted to its new purpose. While preserving its original architecture, its owners added comfort and simplicity to make this old house an excellent tourist unit. Casa Pissarra is classified as a country house and its rooms have private bathrooms, heating and spacious, fully equipped kitchens.